Wednesday, December 1, 2010

the owl and I

Your call to me in the early dusk night
Is such a divine soulful sight
every tone of your hoot opens my heart
i feel the silvery thread that unites
our vibration that calls me to ignite
my own ever unfolding innate wisdom
your presence perches so majestically
wings sit so close to your feathered body
wrapping your self assurance to your heart
you know when its time to be still
to be wise  when theres  nothing to fill
you know when its time to spread those wings
that soar high to see what life brings
i love what you see                                                                                                    
you share that with me










painting copyright wisdompathart

Copyright © 2010 FineArtAmerica.com Copyright © 2010 FineArtAmerica.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment