Friday, December 17, 2010

flavours of love

i sense you before you touch me
golden hairs reach up of my skin
into the realm that has no way to see
other than to intuit beyond the veil thin
i hear your voice that peppers my heart
i compliment that with the salt of my tears
together we uncover our hidden fears
opening to love where walls crumble apart
my eyes see what i could not see before
we devour the sweet taste of love like honey
so much richer than bittersweet money
let us share our plethora of flavours
and  witness  god that saviours
this divine union

1 comment:

  1. i like the flavour saviour, the god that saviours is the god that savors!! you savor divine union: you have that essential connection and express yourself from that place beautifully! thank you tanya... michael

    ReplyDelete