Friday, November 26, 2010

rafael

Rafael
god collects the tears from the well of my heart
with the fullness of his devotion to me
he carries them to the windows of my soul
they trickle down my cheeks and fall on your
precious new skin delivered to this world
your honest eyes glance thru me 
showing me the gift of your soul 
i cried those tears of sadness god delivered
for the child i thought i was going to have
and cried tears of joy 
for the child you so divinely are 
your soul guided
only by your intelligent  heart 
you dance of the first beat of music
you sing on the first note of a song
you eyes talk of love and kindness
you always express your feelings
raw and real in the moment 
your touch always natural and tender
your essence is as pure and fluid 
as it was on your entrance to the world
blessed to be so unaffected 
in a world so affected 
keep shining rafael



3 comments:

  1. Thank you Tanya, for sharing this. I see that it is about recognition... you recognise each other. How very blessed Rafael is to have such a wise and loving Mother and how very blessed you are to have his pure angelic love in your life ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooh love it woman!!!!!! Blessings and happy birthing day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful expression of love <3

    ReplyDelete